Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Beach Holiday

As I skipped a week a short time ago, I thought that now was the time to explain why...

From the 12th to the 14th of January, I went to Maroochydore to spend some time with friends. My family came with me as I am only fourteen (duh!) and we went to the beach and to our hotel's pool and we had the best time ever.
Here are some pics of the place we stayed and other random places we went.

The Beach at sunset

Where we ate breakfast

A cool pan shot of the bottom floor of our hotel.

Our thongs (or flip-flops) next to the pool

The spa is so cool (it makes bubbles).

Meerkats? In Maroochydore?!


Me sitting in a cool tree!

I know  this is random, but this clock looks so cool!

Where I slept.

It is so comfy, so I had to get really close to capture the comfy-ness of this bed.
Have you been on any holidays recently? If you have then where?

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment