Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Boxing Day Bargains 2013

Two Thursdays ago was Boxing Day, which means that Mum my two Aunties and I go to the city to buy things cheaper than they would be on any other day of the year. I think it is safe to say that we did a lot of shopping. We went to the big Myer centre, Topshop, City Beach, the list goes on.

The first thing I got was a dress from Myer. It has a Licorice Allsorts pattern on it and I think it looks great. I got it for $35, marked down from $49.95. That's 30% off!


I also got a shirt from Myer. It has a leopard print at the top that fades down to black. I got it for $21, reduced from $29.95. Again, that's 30% off!


The one thing I got that wasn't on sale were Jelly Shoes. They are pink and sparkly and I like them very much. I got them for $15 at City Beach.


The last thing I got was from Laura Ashley. They are earrings that have a black flower at the top and pearls (not real ones) hanging down. They were originally $15, and the sale price was $13.95, but as it was Boxing Day, they were reduced to $9.95. That is an overall saving of 30%!


I hope you enjoyed seeing the bargains I got from the Boxing Day sales. If you went shopping on Boxing Day, what did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment