Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

School Bag Essentials

In about a week or two I go back to school, so I thought I'd tell you what I'm going to have in my bag every day (besides lunchbox, books and pencil case).

First off, I will have a selection of lip balms (for some reason I like to have more than one) so that I can have moisturised lips throughout the day. I have the Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry, the Maybelline Baby Lips Colour in Berry Crush and a white lip balm of which the brand has come off.


I also have a hand cream (only one of this, thank goodness) so that I can have nice feeling hands all day. It is a Cath Kidston one in Honeysuckle and it smells divine.


I have a really boring (but completely essential) thing in my bag and that is tissues. I always have to bring tissues wherever I go as I am a (self confessed) "Chronic Sneezer". I sneeze all the time and it drives me mad, but (thanks to Big W) I don't have to worry about it anymore because they sell a packet of 20 pocket sized packs of 10 tissues for $2. 


As I walk home from school, it is essential for me to have an umbrella in my bag. It is one of the foldable kinds (I used to have a "normal" umbrella but I lost it. At school. On a rainy day) with diamantes on it. I can't say I use it that much, but it is useful for when it is a sunny morning but a rainy afternoon.



I also have my phone in my bag. It is a Sony Ericsson one and I hate it, but no one is going to steal a phone that doesn't even know what Wi-Fi is, are they? This is a pretty self explanatory essential - I use it to call my parents if it's too rainy or my parents call me if they need to remind me of something - but very essential.


If you want to smell nice throughout the day, I'd recommend you take perfume samples that you got from a pharmacy or something. I have the Nicki Minaj's Minajesty, Justin Bieber's The Key and Taylor Swift's Taylor (bear in mind that I did not chose these, I would only buy Taylor Swift's perfume). In saying that, they all smell nice and people would only know who's I'm wearing if I actually told them.


Those things I have listed are all the things I would take to school on a regular basis (apart from a lunchbox, books and a pencil case, of course!). I hope you found this useful; if I read something like this I would find it extremely useful.

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button up there somewhere. 

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment