Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

New Year's Resolutions...

Sorry that I didn't post last week. I was on holiday and I didn't bring my laptop. I will post again tomorrow to catch up. Anyway...

Seeing as it is now January of 2014, I thought that I should share with you my New Year's Resolutions.

1. Get fitter. 
  At the moment I am as fit as... I don't know... something unfit. If I could have a weekly fitness regime then I may become fitter.
2. Be more organised.
  I think that being more organised with schoolwork will help me to improve my grades, as this year I didn't get the grades I wanted.
3. Write more blog posts
  This kind of carries on from the previous point, in that I will be able to write more blog posts if have finished all of my schoolwork. If I have more blog posts, I know it will make you happy.

That was a really short post, but that is all I wanted to say. Let me know some of your New Year's Resolutions in the comment section below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment