Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Favourites





Hey everyone!

It's that time of the month again when I show you what I have been loving throughout the month. This month there are some new inclusions, and some - oh who am I kidding, they are all new. Not to say my old favourites aren't still my favourites, I just have new ones as well.



First off, I have really been enjoying using the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara that I got for Christmas. It makes my lashes so much longer than normal and it doesn't clump too much. I can stand a little bit of clumping so this one was good. I also like that it is very black and stays on my lashes for a really long time. Warning: what I am about to say may shock some readers. I sometimes forget to take off my makeup at the end of the day. Please don't hunt me down! Anyway, the mascara manages to hold on to my lashes all night without budging, which was the point of me confessing my sin, obviously.



My next favourite is an afro comb that Mum bought for me after my hair appointment. It is supposed to be really good for curly hair as the tines are more separated, thus creating less frizz. I still do get a bit of frizz, but not as much as I used to. Also, I like that it is pink. It is great for lazy days when you don't feel like brushing your hair properly because, as all curly-haired girls would know, styling it is just so much of a hassle when your is all frizzy and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't know about you, but I feel like I look crazy when I have brushed through all of my hair with it all puffed out, so this brush is a welcome change. Sorry that I kinda went on a tangent then!



My third and final favourite this month is the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach. I love this colour so much! It is so pretty on the lips and it lasts for quite a while. I have wanted this lip crayon for so long and I am so happy that I finally have it. It is so easy to put on and the pointy bit of the crayon is especially good to get right to the edges of your lips (or for overdrawing them if you're into that kind of thing).

They are all of my favourites this month and I hope that you enjoyed this post!

What were your favourites this month? Do you like my favourites?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about that Maybelline mascara! I really need to give it a try! It's awesome that it doesn't clump!

    http://imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline lash sensational is a must in my routine at the moment, such an incredible product for the price tag!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete