Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Presents!


Hi everyone!

Happy new year! I hope you all had wonderful Christmases and new years (I know I did!). Christmas was forecast to be rainy where I live, but it was an absolutely beautiful day! One of my cousins got Quoits for Christmas (you know, the game where you throw rings onto a stick) and we played that all afternoon. I got the ring on the stick four times! And then I retired from my quoits career to bask in my glory and be famous forevermore! Not really, but Christmas Dinner was delicious. There was turkey, potato salad with bacon in it, ambrosia and loads more. For dessert we had my mum's famous truffles and sat around the telly watching Deck the Halls. All in all, it was a great day. Anyway, this post is about what I received for Christmas, not what I did, so here we go!

From Mum and Dad, I received so many things. I'll start with my Christmas bag presents (as opposed to stocking presents, as we don't have a fireplace to hang them on!). Inside the bag, there was chocolate money, a sweet smelling sugar scrub, a macro and wide angle lens for my phone, Girl Online: On Tour and a colouring book with pencils tied up with red ribbon. I really like all of these gifts and have already started colouring in the pages of the book. By the way, I finished Girl Online: On Tour last Sunday, in case you were wondering. I haven't used the scrub yet, but I will report back on how that goes!


Under the tree, Mum and Dad got me a John Frieda blonding shampoo and conditioner, a Formula 10.0.6 face mask, cleanser, spot minimising patches and SPF moisturiser and a Maybelline mascara. I also received a Lorna Jane singlet with "Powered by Chocolate" written on it, a Lorna Jane sports bra with outlines of roses on it and a cap with the Lorna Jane logo on it.


From my dad's side of the family (I go to both sides of the family on Christmas Day, and yes it is very busy), I received a hydrangea scented bubble bath, bath salts and soap, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel, Impulse Very Pink body spray, Clean&Clear Morning Energy face wash, a Harry Potter figurine and four sets of earrings, which I had to put in a separate picture because they wouldn't be seen in the square arrangement.


From my mum's side of the family, I received The Body Shop Strawberry Heart Tin, which included a miniature nail file, body butter and body polish and a full size Born Lippy lip balm (which is already in my handbag), a 12 pack of cupcake clips, a Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach, a glorious makeup bag with a huge mirror on the back, a Designer Brands fibre mascara, a 3 year line a day diary and a Fabulous Flowers colouring book with pencils.


Aaaaand that is all of the things that I received for Christmas this year.

What did you receive for Christmas this year? What do you think of what I received?

4 comments:

  1. So much great stuff!! That sports bra is so pretty!

    Imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that sports bra so much! Unfortunately it is no longer in stores, my mum had to go to a warehouse sale to get it. There are, however, plenty of other amazing sports bras out there! x

      Delete
  2. Love the top! Thats definitely true for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I couldn't live without chocolate! x

      Delete