Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Boxing Day Bargains 2015



Hey everyone!

I went shopping on Boxing Day in the city as the Boxing Day sales are always the best ones (also the busiest, but you've gotta take the good with the bad). I purchased a few things before Mum was just like "No. You can't buy that." I almost ran out of money. Oops. I still don't have a job, though, so you can't blame me. Anyway, onto the haul!

The first place I bought something was Myer. I bought a navy blue high-necked singlet for $12, brought down from $25. Booyeah! I didn't try it on before I bought it as the lines were too long. I tried it on when I got home and it fit perfectly. Yay! I really love the way high-necked clothes make me look taller (which I REALLY need, btw). I can pair it with a patterned skirt (as you can kind of see in the picture!) in the summer or long pants and a jacket in the winter. This top is so versatile!



The next place I bought something from was Bed Bath N' Table. I bought a really cute candle holder for $8.50, brought down from $16.95. It says that it's from the Christmas line, but it doesn't look Christmassy to me so I'll just use it all year long. Also, can we talk about the fact that the glass is encased in rose gold detailing?! I love rose gold so dang much (which is how I spotted it) and it looks so cute and I love it.



The final thing I bought on Boxing Day was from Forever New. It is the bright yellow Leslie strapless frill crop top for $29.95, brought down from $49.99. I love the colour of this top and that it is so easy to put on and wear. Unfortunately this top is #NoReturnsies , but I don't think I will want to return it. Ever.



I spent a total of $50.45, when I could have paid full price and spent $91.94. That means that I saved $41.49 or 45%. I love saving money on purchases. It feels so good. Anyway, that is all that I purchased at the Boxing Day sales.

What did you buy at the Boxing Day sales? Do you like what I bought?

6 comments:

  1. Love the candle! - Great Post. https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hannahs-blog-12328983 hannahcrossley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great savings! I love shopping on Boxing Day even though I didn't find much to buy this year. I adore your blue top - I need something to make me look taller as well, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We short girls need to stick together haha x

      Delete
  3. Love the candle holder, rose gold in all its glory!

    Natalie-Ann
    www.upyourvlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love rose gold soooo much, it's the best kind of gold! x

      Delete