Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

2015 Favourites



Hi everyone!

So, 2015 is so last year, which means that it is time for the 2015 favourites. I don't have many favourites as I tend to use the same things all the time. Anyway, on with the favourites.

My first makeup favourite is the Body Shop Flawless Tea Tree BB Cream. I love it because it matches my skin, it blends really well and the tea tree in it helps with blemishes. I use this BB Cream all the time and I still have loads left, which is great.



My next makeup favourite is my Designer Brands Eyeshadow palette. Although some of the colours I wouldn’t use, they all have a great colour payoff (when I swatched them on my hand). I love to experiment with the colours (there's a green shade and a purple shade in it) and practice blending them out.



My first body favourite is the Body Shop Body Butters. I don't mind which one. At the moment I have the Strawberry one and the Shea one. I use the Strawberry in the day time and the Shea one at night. They moisturise my skin really well and makes it really soft. Also, a little goes a long way, meaning that even the small pots last a long time (not as long as the jumbo pots, obviously, but still). Lastly, they smell so good. I really love the strawberry scent and the shea scent is starting to smell alright to me now, which is good.



My next body favourite is the Colette by Colette Hayman Guilty Pleasure Body Spray. This smells really good and I only need a couple of sprays to last the entire day. The scent lasts for a really long time which is good if its not a perfume kind of day.



My first and only random favourite is the Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake. I am so close to finishing it that I can't quite reach the matches to the wick anymore. I really love this candle because it smells amazing; like a sweet, vanilla cupcake with perfect icing. As I got this for Christmas two years ago, it is clear that it lasts a really long time, which is great because I love this scent!



That is all of  my favourites for 2015 and I hope you enjoyed this post!

What are your 2015 favourites? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo that's one of my favorite Yankee candle scents!!! Your making me miss The Body Shop! I used to have one in my local mall...I'm going to have to venture online!

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete