Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

September Favourites

A rose from my garden means that spring is upon us!

Hi everyone!

It's that time of the month again. No not THAT time of the month, but the time of the month that I tell you all my favourite products that I have used in the past month. Could I have said month many more times then? I don't think so. Throughout September I have used many of the things I got for my birthday, so you can see the best of the bunch!

Body


I finished up my Snow Fairy body wash sample that I got from Lush LAST YEAR. Yes, I know, I am a terrible sample user. Anyway, it smells absolutely incredible. I can't pinpoint what the scent is exactly, but I can tell you that it is very sweet. I highly recommend it to all the sweet-tooths out there, but be warned that it is a strong scent. I am sorry that I don't have a picture of it, but my mum already put the bottle in the rubbish as it was empty. You can see it in my Spring morning routine if you want to.


Since I finished my Lush body wash, I moved on to The Body Shop's Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel that I got for my birthday from one of my bestest friends. It smells SO GOOD. It lathers up amazingly with only a little bit of it on the loofah thing. The scent of it doesn't really linger, but I still love it!


Another product that I have been loving this month is The Body Shop Shea Body Butter sample that I got from the same friend for my birthday (it came in a pack thing). This definitely does not smell the best, but the way it moisturises my skin makes up for it. As I said in my Spring morning routine, I only really use it at night time to not offend anyone else's noses as it is a scent that lingers.

Books


I have really liked reading Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella this month. I got for my birthday from my auntie. It is about a girl called Audrey who wears sunglasses because of her anxiety disorder. The book is about her getting over the disorder with the help of her crush, Linus. I have not finished it yet, but that is the basic gist of it.



I have flicked through the pages of Love Tanya by Tanya Burr and have utterly loved every word I have read. The book contains many things that Tanya Burr has learned and experienced, including recipes and stories of her childhood. I particularly like the recipes section and I can't wait to try and bake her cookies!



I didn't really have any makeup favourites this month because I am still using the same things as last year, but I don't wear makeup much so don't judge me to harshly!

That is all the things that I have loved throughout this month of September. I do hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, then +1 it. If you want to read more posts from me then leave me a follow. Down in the comments section below, tell me your favourite things that you have used this September and I might buy them and try them. Anyway, that is all from me for now.

Bye!

PS; There might not be a post from me next week as I will be on school camp for the majority of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment