Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy 2nd Blogday!



Hi everyone!

Today is a very special day. An anniversary, in fact. On this day, two years ago, I started this little place on the internet.

Yes, I know there has been loooong spans of time where I haven't posted and I do regret that. School just gets in the way, unfortunately. 

This blog has gathered a, well, fairly small community (3 followers to be exact) and you know what would make my little blog really happy? If you went over and followed her (she gets rather lonely sometimes).

This was just a short little post to tell you peeps about this accomplishment and I have just one more thing to ask you. I have noticed that my posts are forever creeping towards the 100 mark and I was wondering if you peeps had any ideas of how to celebrate.

 I was thinking maybe a giveaway, but I don't know what to give away. If you have any other ideas or suggestions, leave them in the comments below.

That is all I have for you today, so before you click away please leave a comment or a follow as I do read and reply to all of the comments and every follow is much appreciated by my little blog.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment