Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Morning Routine | Spring



Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you how I get ready in the morning on the school holidays (bear in mind that it is spring in Australia). My morning routine is the best part of the day because I like structure, but after I finish it I can do whatever I want. So, on with the routine!

Shower Time!

The first thing I do when I wake up is have a shower - or go back to sleep if my brother is still in the shower (those are the best days). Once I get in the shower, I usually wash my body and my face. I wash my body with the Lush Snow Fairy body wash because I am slack when it comes to using samples (I got that one last year!). It smells really good and it's pink! It smells like fairy floss and lathers up really well.

I wash my face with the Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash as I have done for almost a year, I think. I like all the little grainy bits in the face wash because it reassures me that it is doing something, even if my unpredictable teenage skin prevents it. I still think it works as I don't have as many blemishes as I normally would.



Skincare!

Once I am out of the shower, I moisturise my skin. My face gets the Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser and my body gets a Body Shop Body Butter sample that my friend got me for my birthday (its the Shea Butter one). Although it doesn't smell that great, it moisturises my skin really well and I only do it at night, as the smell is strong and it lingers, so as to not offend everyone's noses, only mine!


Getting Dressed...

After moisturising, I get dressed. I have chosen to wear a leopard print singlet paired with black jeans and pink jelly shoes to match. This is one of my most common outfits as all the colours go together and I feel the most confident and happy in it, even if I am just staying at home.



Breakfast time!

Once I am dressed, I normally go to the kitchen for breakfast. I have porridge and put fruit on it if we have any. I also have a Milo. For those poor, unfortunate souls who don't know the joy that is Milo, it is a chocolate-y drink that is sold in Australia (and other places, I think maybe New Zealand has them too). I often sit at the table and read the paper while I eat my breakfast - yes I know I am only a teenager and that reading news papers is for old people (don't tell Mum I said that!), but I mainly just read the celebrity news and the comics.

After I have eaten my breakfast, I brush my teeth and do my hair. For school I normally bung my hair up in a pony tail, but on the holidays I just brush through it and put in a head band. Then I just go on with the rest of my day.

So that is my entire morning routine! You should comment down below anything you do in the morning to get ready. You should also leave a +1 if you enjoyed this post and follow if you want to see more from me.

Just a little more before I sign off. My birthday was last month and I received lots of things. I was wondering if you wanted to see that, even if it is a month or so late. Please comment your thoughts on the matter and it will greatly appreciated. If you don't want to see that blog post then you should give me ideas for new posts of what you would like to see more of on this blog.

That is really all for today, thank you for reading.

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment