Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

2014 Favourites!


Hi everyone,

As I said in last week's post, this post was going to be a 2014 favourites, so here it is!

   My first favourite of the year is the Clinique Moisture surge. As I have mentioned in a few other posts, this moisturiser goes above and beyond when it comes to moisturising the skin (like it should). It has definitely helped make my skin what it is today.


I have two favourite perfumes up next. First, we have Katy Perry's Killer Queen perfume. I absolutely love this perfume. I think that it smells lovely and floral. Second is her older perfume called Meow! I love this perfume because it smells light and sweet.



   My next favourite is the Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake. I absolutely love the smell of this. Vanilla is my favourite scent of all time, so this candle is perfect for me.


My next favourite is the Boire Moisture Lotion. I have spoken about this a few times before and I still love it. It is great for summer days in the sun as it has an SPF rating of 15. 


   Next up is the best makeup remover in the world. It is the Face of Australia Purifying Makeup Remover. I have never mentioned this before which really shocked me because this is the only makeup remover I have used in 2014. And I have loved it. It gets rid of all of my makeup super fast and then I wash my face to get rid of any bits I may have missed (which is unlikely).

 

The next favourite on my list is the Covergirl Nature Luxe waterproof mascara in Very Black. This mascara is really good at making my lashes look long and my only qualm with it is that I don't think this is sold anywhere any more so I am savoring every use of it. 


   My next favourite is the QV Cream. This saved my skin this year. I broke out in eczema on my left arm (in the crease of my elbow if you were wondering) really badly and I used the QV Cream on it for about a month or two and the eczema went away.


   The next favourite of mine is The Body Shop's Tea Tree BB Cream. I use this every time I go out to something. Not to school or the shops (unless I have a pimple), but most places that are slightly more fancy, like Christmas or a birthday party. It is great at covering up any redness I may have and I would say that it has helped in clearing up what little acne I had.



  My final favourite of 2014 is the Tangle Teezer. This is the only hair brush I use now and I love it soooo much. It detangles my hair in no time at all and for that I thank it. 


They are all my favourites from last year and I hope you enjoy this post. I will talk to you again next week.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment