Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Accessories Haul!



Hi everyone!

I have a haul for you this week! I went shopping with my friends on Tuesday and picked up a few things and thought you would like to see what I bought, so here we go!

First we went to Strandbags and looked around at all the different handbags and purses and I stumbled upon the prettiest coloured purse I had ever seen. It costed $20 and it has loads of card spaces and money places. Also, did I mention that it has mint on it, which is my favourite-est colour ever!


Then we went to Lovisa, who was having a "8 earrings for $10" sale (the earrings are normally $3 each, so it is a real bargain). One of my friends and I decided to split it evenly, so we each bought 4 sets of earrings and chipped in $5. I also bought a rose gold ring for full price of $3 (oh my gosh, so expensive I know). The earrings I bought were pineapples, snowflakes, rose gold peace-in-a-love-heart and some pink love hearts.




We went to more shops than just those, but I didn't buy anything else, so that is the end of my haul. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you again next week.

Bye! 


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment