Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sleepover Beauty Essentials



Hi everyone,

As I have recently been over to my friend's house for a sleepover, I thought it would be nice to show you what beauty things I packed (I didn't use most of them, but still).

For my skin, I took my The Body Shop* Flawless BB Cream in 01, my Rimmel* Stay Matte Powder in Transparent and my Nude by Nature* concealer in Medium. I applied these using the Perfecting Sponge that I got for Christmas and my Nude by Nature* kabuki brush for my powder as the powder brush I have is kind of broken. I also took my Clinique* Moisture Surge moisturiser so that my skin didn't go dry. 


For my eyes, I took my Covergirl* Nature Luxe mascara in Very Black and my Nude by Nature* palette and my Nude by Nature* eye shadow brush. I used the lightest shade on my eyelids and nothing else as I am not all that great at blending.


For my lips I took my  Maybelline Baby Lips Colour in Berry Crush and my Napoleon Perdis Merci lipgloss in Kate.



I also took makeup remover, but I forgot to use it (oops) and slept in my makeup (double oops). It was the Face of Australia makeup remover that was in my 2014 favourites, as it is (a) amazing and (b) the only one that I own. However I can't find it to take a photo of it, so here is a picture of it from the last post it was in (I'm sorry).



That is all the beauty things I took to a sleepover recently. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to again soon.

Bye!

*This post is not sponsored in any way.

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment