Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Year, New Me?


Hi everyone!

As you might be able to tell by the title, this post is about my New Year's Resolutions.  I think it is good to have them as even though you my break them after a couple of months (or days), being motivated to change something about your life (whether it be big or small) is always a good thing! So with that in mind, here are my resolutions for 2015!

1. Stop leaving things to the last minute. I will do this by starting things (assignments, homework, blog posts, etc.) as soon as I can. Also finishing them would be a good idea too!

2. Get healthier. I will do this by doing my exercises at least four times a week. My exercises are to stretch out my muscles in my left leg as I have cerebral palsy there, it's only mild, so don't worry! I would also like to drink more water and I will do this by taking my water bottle to school and refilling it throughout the day. The last "get healthy" resolution is to go to bed earlier. I am always staying up late on the Internet and I want to stop that; I need to concentrate at school!
    
3. Get a job. I will do this by finishing my resume and cover letter and actually applying.
      
Those are all my New Year's Resolutions! I know I will probably give up on them by about March, but I really want to try this year. 

Do you have any resolutions for 2015? Tell me in the comments!

Next week's post is my favourites for 2014, so I will speak to you then.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment