Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Semi Formal OOTN

Hi everyone,

As I sit here on my couch at home, sick with laryngitis (my treatment is to shut up), I thought that there was no better opportunity to write you a blog post on this fine morning. It's not a long one, because I have to get  on with school work.

My semi formal was last Sunday. I went with no one (#foreveralone, am I right?). It was on the Kookaburra Queen and I had loads of fun with my friends (go check my instagram).


I forgot to take a picture of them on the day and I got my foot injured on the night, so this'll have to do!
I wore:
Lauren Printed 2-in-1 Prom Dress from Forever New
Tessa Covered Block Heels from Forever New
Bracelet from Lovisa
I got my hair and makeup done at Stefan, btw
Clutch and Earrings from my family

That is my entire post this week. I'm sorry it was so short, but monthly favourites next week! Yay!

See you then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment