Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas List 2015 | Beauty and Fashion

Hi everyone,

Oh. Em. Gee. Christmas is next month and I could not be more excited! Throughout this month I am going to list all of the things I want for Christmas. I’m going to do it in categories of beauty, body and random to break it up a bit so I'm not giving you a massive post all in one go. Btw sorry it has taken so long for this post to happen, but I have school and yesterday (my rescheduled day of posting) the power went out at my house, so I couldn't do my finishing touches on the post. Anyway, on with the post!

This week, I  am showing all the things I want that are beauty related, starting off with the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach. I have wanted this for AGES. I never go out to the shops (because of school, DEFINITELY NOT laziness, haha) so I have never had a chance to buy it. I really want it because I have seen so many good reviews on it and the colour is really pretty.

Source


Next! Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I have seen this on TV ads and it looks really good. I KNOW not to completely trust ads, but the reviews on this are amazing. Again, I never go to the shops so I haven’t been able to buy it.

Source


This is a bit of a weird want for Christmas, but anyway. Formula 10.0.6 Skin Clarifying Mud Mask. I read about this in a magazine I read recently and they said it was a really good mask to clear out your pores. I am a teenager, so a pore clearing mask would be really good for me to try.

Source


I also saw the Katy Perry Mad Potion perfume in a magazine recently, so I looked up the “notes” in it on Fragrantica and it sounds like it smells really good. It has notes of__________.

Source

I am also going to include fashion in the beauty section because where else could it go? I have seen loads of people absolutely rocking high waisted denim shorts. I want ones that aren’t distressed because I don’t like that look, but I still want high waisted ones. They’ll make my legs look longer which will make me look taller, and no short girl can say they WANT short legs, do they?

Source

I want a crop top to go with the shorts. Specifically I want a pastel one because I. LOVE. PASTELS. I have a crop top already, and it’s really nice, but I want a plain crop top so I can dress it up with big necklaces.

Source

Finally, I want rose gold sleepers. I am OB. SESSED. with rose gold at the moment and I haven’t worn earrings to school in a very long time (I'm talking years). I think rose gold is allowed at my school and I don’t even care if it’s not, imma wear them anyway!

Source


So, that is the end of the first installment of my Christmas list. I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you next week with the next installment!

I’m going to try a new thing where I ask a question at the end of my posts, so here goes…


What beauty and fashion things do you want for Christmas? Do you want the same things that I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment