Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmas List 2015 | Random

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the final installment to my Christmas list! This one is for all the things that couldn't really be put into a category as they would be by themselves. It includes books and video games (and since this is a beauty blog I don't think you would want a whole post devoted to video games, so yeah).

The first things on my "random" list are books. I would really like Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg and The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Phil Lester and Dan Howell. I love all of these YouTubers and I have read Zoe's first book and loved it. I am really excited to read them both! Another book I would like is an adult colouring book. I have no preference, but I really enjoyed colouring in when I was little, so I am sure I will enjoy it now!

Source

Source

Source

Here comes the video game! I would really like The Sims 4: Get Together expansion pack. I have the other expansion pack from the Sims 4, but apparently this one isn't as needed by the Simmers community. I still want it though because I don't want to miss out on any of the features in it!

Source

I would also really like a 3 year diary. You know, the ones where you write a word or a sentence each day and you can see what you did that day the year before. I really like the idea of this and I want the one from Typo.

Source


The final things I want for Christmas are candles of the Yankee variety. The scents I would like are Red Raspberry ( I think it smells like red cordial), Lavender Vanilla ( I think this would be very relaxing) and Red Velvet (I really like red velvet cake and this smells just like them).

Source and sorry the image quality isn't great, but the images were originally so small.


That is all that I want for Christmas this year. Thank you for joining me on this Christmas list series.

What do you think of my entire list? Have you any recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment