Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Christmas Wishes | Fashion and Beauty


Hey everyone!

Welcome to the first instalment of the series where I show you everything I want for Christmas. In this post, I will show you all of the beauty and fashion things I have on my list. There’s not as much stuff on my list this year. I'm not sure why, I just don’t. I guess there’s just not as many beauty and fashion things on the market that pique my interest, but I do have a couple of things so stay tuned.


The first thing on my list is a Mimco Lovely Medium Pouch. It is very pretty in its simplicity, being a shiny black material with a rose gold circle in the centre, and I wouldn’t mind getting it for Christmas. Every single one of the girls in my family has one, and I don’t really want to be left out of that, so I have to have one. I can use it like a clutch for when I go out, or like a coin purse to keep in my handbag all the time. It will be very useful and also pretty. Win-win!


Another fashion thing on my list is a summery, floral dress. I haven’t got anything specific about it that I want like fabric or shape, I would just like it to be flowery and flowy, so I can wear it in the summer months and not get too hot. I really like floral patterns and flowers in general, so a floral dress would be lovely. I have quite a few summery dresses, but none that have flowers on them, so I need to fix that.


The last of the fashion-y things on my list is a Harry Potter shirt. I really want one because I love Harry Potter a really lot and shirts are a good way of showing it. In particular, I would like it to be either a Marauder’s Map one or somehow Hufflepuff related, as that is the house I belong to (you’ll find that this is a theme throughout my entire list). I have recently rekindled my love and obsession with all things Harry Potter and think that a shirt of it would be a perfect fit (mind the pun).


Now, on to beauty things! The first of these is a Fenty Beauty Foundation Brush. I have heard that Fenty Beauty is really good quality, so I would really like to try it. I don’t wear makeup often enough to warrant asking for actual Fenty makeup, but having nice brushes is always a good thing, and better than the ones I have at the moment that are all old and falling apart a little bit.


Speaking of foundation brushes, I would also like something to go with the brush. It is The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream. I have run out of my current BB Cream and would like another to replace it. The shade matches my skin pretty perfectly and it doesn’t break me out (touch wood). I want to try getting back into wearing face makeup more often. Not every day, especially if I’m not going out, but more often than I have been. Mostly I just put on some concealer if anything at all. I feel like with a new BB Cream that it will get used and I will get used to wearing makeup more often.

That’s all my fashion and beauty related things on my Christmas list. I do hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned because next week is the second instalment of this Christmas list series.

What fashion and beauty things do you want for Christmas? Do you like my list (so far)?


Love, Nicky x

4 comments:

  1. I love the Harry Potter t shirt! It's great to find a fellow proud hufflepuff. Chloe x

    www.yourschloe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hufflepuff for life! Glad you enjoyed reading 😊

      Love, Nicky x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, if that's an H&M Dress, I have that one in blue! I love summer dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! It is from H&M, by the way.

      Love, Nicky x

      Delete