Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Wishes | Random


Hey everyone!

Welcome to the third and final instalment of my Christmas list this year! In this one, its everything that didn’t really fit into a category on its own, so I’ve lumped them all together and dubbed them ‘Random’. Most anything could be on this list, other than clothes, books and makeup, seeing as I usually have enough of those on my list to warrant their own category, and therefore post. Anyway, here’s the random assortment of items that made it to my Christmas list!


First off, which I put on my Christmas list almost every year, is a party sized bucket of Maltesers. It takes me about a week to eat through the entire bucket (mostly) by myself. I do intend to share, but nobody asks. Even when they do I give them, like, one or two. I am generous mostly, just not with Maltesers. They are truly the best snack food. I can sit in front of my laptop or on my phone for hours just munching away at the slowly emptying bucket. Sure, the bucket says party size, but some parties can be just one person, right?



The next thing on my list is a Harry Potter thing (Are you even surprised by this point? I’ve mentioned it in my last two or three posts now). I would really like a Harry Potter themed phone case, like a Marauders Map kind or a Hufflepuff kind (but Hufflepuff merch is particularly hard to find), but I really don’t mind as long as it’s Harry Potter related to be honest. The current phone case I have I received last Christmas, and its great and all, but the pattern is slowly being rubbed away by my fingers constantly touching it, particularly the area in the middle of the case. The plastic is also cracking in places from when I’ve dropped it or thrown it onto my bed with a bit too much gusto and it slides across my bed and lands on the floor just beyond the bed.


The third and final thing that made it on to the random assortment of items on my Christmas list is iTunes cards. I know, boring, right? But I really need them. At the moment I have about $3 left in iTunes credit, meaning that if any of my musicians release an album I will be able to buy about one song. I know for a fact that both Shawn Mendes and Dean Lewis are working on albums right at this very second and if I don’t have enough money to purchase their music, I might flip out, or scream, or faint, or all of the above. Can you tell I like music? Or am I being too modest? Maybe I should calm it down one or two notches…

Aaaaaaand that is the end of the random things on my Christmas list and thus the end of this Christmassy little series! I do hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

What random things are on your Christmas list? Do you like my list?


Love, Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment