Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

My Week in Outfits


Hey peeps!

I thought that this week it would be a fun idea to give you an insight into what I wear in a week (Ms Meatballhead gave me the idea!). Bear in mind that it is currently summer where I live, so don’t freak out when I’m wearing light dresses even though you’re shivering in your boots in the northern hemisphere!



My week started last Sunday, where for the majority of the day I was hanging out in air conditioning as it was quite hot. On Sundays we go to my grandma’s house for dinner and since it was my auntie’s birthday recently, we celebrated that as well. I wore a navy dress with a white heart pattern on it from Cotton On, a denim jacket from JayJays and metallic slip-on shoes from Big W. I also put on some Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes, shaped my eyebrows with Maybelline Brow Drama, and added Maybelline Lash Sensational to my lashes.



On Monday, I went on an afternoon PokeWalk with Mum (admittedly I haven’t been on one since then) after watching the Super Bowl since 10am. For the entire game I was wearing my pyjamas (since it started pretty much as soon as I woke up), but showered and got dressed afterwards (at about 1:30pm). I put on a mint, floral play-suit that I got on Boxing Day (I didn’t have any savings, so I didn’t write a post about it). I also wore a black and white cap from Lorna Jane (in case you couldn’t tell. I know the brand is kind of difficult to see) and rose gold sunglasses I got for Christmas. On my feet I wore my metallic gold shoes again. During the Super Bowl, I painted my nails in Cute as a Button by Essie. 


On Tuesday, I went with Dad to do the grocery shopping in the morning since he had a late start at work that day. I wore a burgundy singlet from Big W, a black and white floral skirt also from Big W, a denim jacket from JayJays and the handbag I got for my birthday a couple of years ago. I put on my Converses as well (I got them for Christmas). I put on some Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes and Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on my lashes, too. If you want me to do a ‘what’s in my bag post’ let me know, but also there’s pretty much nothing in it so it would be a very boring post IMO.


On Wednesday, I did nothing. At all. I may as well have stayed in my pyjamas, but for the sake of this post and appearing to be a functional human being, I put on some proper clothes. The dress I put on is the same style as the one I wore on Sunday but in a different pattern. It’s a more intricate pattern than the hearts. I don’t really know how to explain it other than being really cool. I didn’t put on shoes or makeup on Wednesday as there was no need to, but if you’re a good spotter, you’ll notice a hairband on my wrist. That’s just there because I found it and put it on.

  

On Thursday, I planned on blogging all day (which is what I did), so I just put on something comfy and got started. I went with an orange top from Big W and some black flash dance shorts from Lorna Jane. I didn’t bother with shoes or makeup as there wouldn’t be any point if I planned on staying inside all day.


On Friday, Dad and I went into my uni to get my ID card sorted out (it was quite quick to be honest). I put on a mint green top from Big W, a black skirt from H&M, and my Converses as we had to do a lot of walking up and down hills (the campus is very hilly). As for makeup, I did my go to makeup so I didn't have to worry about getting it wrong. I also brought my bag to put my phone and purse in.

Which was your favourite outfit?

Love, Nicky x

4 comments:

  1. All these outfits look so cute! The purple dress is my favorite :) I love post like these, they are so much fun to read!

    Nikki O.

    herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the purple dress as well!

      Nicky x

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm glad you did it! Thanks for the mention <3 your outfits are all cute!! :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete