Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

25 Facts About Me


Hey everyone,

I’m sorry that this post is up a day late, but I was far too busy this week to write a post. I had one thing due on Tuesday, then two things due by the Friday. In true me fashion, I left all of them until almost the last minute, and so had no time to write anything for my blog. I would promise that I will do better, but the truth is I just don’t know. I’ll be able to post by Saturday this week since I have a week off uni, but after that I’ll just see how busy I am and go off that. Uni finishes up for me in early November, so after that I am sweet. Anyway, today I wanted to tell you 25 random facts about me.

  1.       My middle name is Jane (though you may have already guessed that since it’s in my blog’s name).

  2.       A subject at school that I really enjoyed was chemistry. Not because I was any good at it; me and my friends would always joke around and laugh at stupid inside jokes we had.

  3.       My absolute favourite colour is mint green. I am obsessed with it. I also really like rose gold, which is why I have a rose gold phone, phone case and uni supplies.

  4.       I have never left the country in which I live (Australia), but I have been down to New South Wales and Victoria a couple of times.

  5.       The first time I went on a plane I threw up on my mum. From then on I have always taken motion sickness pills before flying or boating.

  6.       I’m not very good at cooking (or I just don’t like it). Neither is my mum, but when we cook together somehow, we make it fun (and also not burn the house down).

  7.       One place I really want to visit when I’m older is London. I really want to go to Kings Cross station, but I haven’t got my letter, unfortunately.

  8.       If you couldn’t tell, I’m a massive Harry Potter nerd. It is my favourite book and movie series of all time. There’s none better. I recently finished rereading the series, and have just started rewatching the movies.

  9.       I’m up to the Prisoner of Azkaban, which is my favourite of all the books and movies. Sirius is my favourite character, so the third movie/book will always hold a special place in my heart.

  10.   Speaking of Harry Potter, I am a proud Hufflepuff and believe that we are highly underrated. Cedric didn’t die for nothing, you know!

  11.   My favourite kind of music is pop music. Just anything on the radio, really. I’m a massive fan of Katy Perry and Shawn Mendes.

  12.   I don’t have any tattoos, but if I was to get one, it would probably be related to Harry Potter in some way. Maybe a lightning bolt, or a golden snitch.

  13.   I did Dance up until the end of last year. I gave it up before I started uni, considering I would be too busy to dance and keep up with my work. I reckon I was right.

  14.   I still haven’t gotten past the Learner stage of driving. I have to get up quite a few more hours before I can even consider taking my test, so it’s a bit of a way away yet.

  15.   I’m really bad at remembering to wear jewellery, even though I do have a lot of it and have had my ears pierced since my 8th birthday.

  16.   My favourite food would have to be avocados. I know such a millennial thing to say, but I would eat them all the time if I could.

  17.   I am a pineapple on pizza kind of person. I’m sorry if this offends you; the door is over there if you need a minute to breathe.

  18.   I kinda want to write a book, but I have no idea what it would be about. Fiction, obviously, but past that, I have no idea. I think fantasy is a cool genre since you get to create your own worlds, but I don’t know if I could pull it off like J.K. Rowling did.

  19.   I am a very introverted person. I would much rather stay in and read than go out to parties with lots of people I don’t know. I do love my friends, but staying in is just great, isn’t it?

  20.   Seeing as I live in Queensland, Australia, I have never seen snow in my life, except for on TV. I’ve heard that it gets sludgy and gross after five minutes, but I feel like it’s a crime that I have been denied the opportunity to build a snowman and make snow angels.

  21.   I earned the title of Sneezy Nic when I was little, since I sneezed a lot when I was a kid. It’s lessened in severity as I’ve grown older, but the title still remains.

  22.   My favourite candle scent is vanilla (I know, boring), but I also really like lemon myrtle. It’s so lovely and fresh.

  23.   I’m really bad at remembering to light the candles I have though, so I have a ton of mostly unburned candles that I’ve collected over the years.

  24.   My first word ever, as far as my mum tells me, was ‘pretty’. Dad says it was ‘Parra’, since that’s his footy team, but I’m more inclined to believe Mum on this occasion.

  25.   I own so many books I haven’t read yet. I sure can’t wait until I’m off uni so I can finally read them!

So that’s it. 25 facts about me. I hope you enjoyed this post!

What are some random facts about you?


Love, Nicky x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that we common things. Like now seeing snow yet, always forgetting to wear jewelries, and yep! I'm the kind of person who loves pineapples on a pizza. My fave pizza flavor is Hawaiian! 😍 😃

    www.glimmerofhappiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I love having things in common with people 😊

      Love Nicky x

      Delete