Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

My Week in Outfits: Uni Edition


Hey peeps!

As I have just started uni, I thought I would give you an insight into what I have been wearing there. Since it is still basically summer in Australia (even though it's technically autumn), I have been wearing summery clothes to uni even with the changing of the seasons.  This time I’m starting with Monday as I only go to uni on weekdays, but I go to uni every day (dang timetabling!) even if I only have one class on that day. All the outfit pictures below are from my Snapchat story (knicknack7899), so feel free to follow me if you like.


On Monday, I wore a pretty casual, easy outfit of a pink crop top and a black and white floral skater skirt (both from Big W). I believe I talked about these items in the last week in outfits post, but heck, it's comfortable and easy to wear. I also wore my converses and light makeup (concealer, brows, mascara, lip gloss) just so I had something on my face, you know? Specifically, I wore Maybelline Fit Me concealer, Maybelline Brow Drama, Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, and a Napoleon Perdis lip gloss that smells like watermelon.


Tuesday’s outfit was I think my favourite outfit of the week. I am loving playsuits at the moment, so today was a great day. The pastel bluey green floral playsuit I’m wearing is from H&M and the sleeveless, denim jacket is from JayJays. On my feet (sorry I don’t have a full-length mirror) are my white, low cut Converses. I put about the same makeup on as I did on Monday.


On Wednesday, as it was International Women’s Day with red being the main colour, I wore the only t-shirt with red on it that I own. It is my superman t-shirt (from Kmart), which is really soft, comfy and I like it a lot. I also wore a black skirt with a zip down the middle on the front (it should be pointed out that it also has pockets!) from H&M that I got on Boxing Day. You can kind of see my Converses in the bottom of the picture. I put on the same makeup as well ‘cause I don’t have time for messing around in the mornings.


On Thursday, I only had to go in for one lecture, so I wore a dress. I wore a navy dress with little white hearts on it (I think there is also little white polka-dots) that I got for my birthday, but I’m pretty sure it’s from JayJays. I wore the same jacket as I did on Tuesday and my Converses on my feet. I also just want to say that I also have been wearing socks; I’m not some gross person with smelly shoes and smelly feet. Ew. The makeup is the same because I’m lazy.


On Friday, I had pretty much run out of clean clothes (I NEED to buy more clothes), so I wore a pinky orange t-shirt (from Big W) and the same skirt that I wore on Monday. It had been washed in between wears; I’m not THAT desperate for clothes. Almost, but not quite. I also wore my Converses again, as they are the most comfortable shoes I own that I have for walking. There are a LOT of hills on my campus. Despite the picture, I didn’t wear a flower crown, but I did put my hair up in a bun at the back of my head as it was hot on Friday. I wore a ponytail every other day, though. I also wore the same makeup today. I also wore some diamond earrings (not real diamonds; they were cheap) every day but Friday because I forgot to put them in.

Aaaaand that is the end of this week’s outfits roundup.

Which outfit was your favourite?

Love, Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment