Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Presents!

Hi everyone,

As it was Christmas on Thursday, I thought I would show you what I received.

I will start with what I got from Santa (he was really kind to me this year). He gave me two books; Girl Online and Divergent; The Sims 4, chocolate coins, a 16GB micro SD card for my phone, a selfie stick, a portable phone charger and a beauty blender.


From my grandparents on my mum's side, I got this really pretty outfit that I have been eyeing off for ages. I wore it to the Boxing Day sales on Friday (more about that next week).


From one of my aunts on my mum's side, I got a set of pinky orange bikinis. They are so pretty and I can't wait to wear them.


From my other aunt on my mum's side, I got two dresses, two body washes and a loofah.



From Mum and Dad, I got the 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I feel so lucky to have gotten this and when I unwrapped it and saw what it was, I was so thankful and went and hugged them straight away.


From my grandparents on my dad's side, I got a $50 Lush gift card (you'll find out how I used it in next week's post) which I used the next day at the Boxing Day sales so thus no picture, but I am sure you can imagine what it looked like. From my uncle I received $40 and a hug because he didn't get my list, but I thanked him as well. 

From my dad's aunt, I received a purse and a Christmas mug and coaster. She bought the purse in Norfolk Island and as soon as I got home, I transferred all my money from my previous purse into it. It has a lot of card slots and a zippy section for coins and notes.



From my dad's other aunt and uncle, I received a lovely handbag and a box of chocolates.




Finally, from my dad's cousin, I received a stationery set that included a ball maze pen, a multicolored pen, pencils, a pencil case made entirely of zips, a sharpener and macaron erasers.


And that, is all that I got for Christmas. I am sorry that this post came slightly late, but this past week has been filled up to the brim with activities and so I could not write this post in time for Saturday. I will see you next week with all the things I bought at the Boxing Day sales.

Bye!


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

2 comments:

  1. I really love these posts! I've got mine going up later today. It looks like you got some really great gifts. I really like the bikini and the handbag!


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete