Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Christmas List

Hi everyone,

As Christmas is on Thursday, I thought I would show you the things I am wishing for. Here we go!

Eyelash curlers - I think that these would be cool to have just to add a little curl to my lashes.


Concealer - I have really bad under eye circles so being able to cover them up would be great.


Blonding shampoo - My hair is going darker (not extremely) so I think it would be a good idea to try and "re-blonde" my hair.


Mecca Maxima gift card - I like Mecca Maxima's products a lot and would like to buy some things from there.


Rose gold bracelet - I love rose gold and I really want to try and wear more jewellery.


New Clothes - I don't have much of a variety of clothes and some new ones would be nice.


Rose Gold Studs/ Sleepers - As with the bracelet, I would like to try and wear more jewellery and rose gold is my favourite kind of gold.


   Lush Gift Card - I have never bought anything from Lush, so I would like to try some bath bombs or body washes out!

   Demeter Hawaiian Vanilla perfume - I love the vanilla scent and this one sounds like it smells amazing!


  The Body Shop Gift card - I would like to buy something from The Body Shop because (a) I have never bought anything from there before and (b) I like The Body Shop's products.



A terrarium or a terrarium making kit - I saw some of these at a market and I thought that they were cute and that easy to maintain (I searched on Google)


Bucket of Maltesers - I really like Maltesers, so a bucket of them would be fantastic!


Fujifilm Instant camera - I think that an instant camera would be a great way to capture memories and have it immediately printed.


A cushion with pineapples on - I absolutely love pineapples at the moment.


Typo Gift card - Typo has some really cool stuff and I would like to buy some of it.


Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - I am a big fan of Zoe Sugg and her book sounds like a great read!


The Sims 4 - I have been watching a lot of Sims 4 videos on YouTube and it looks like a great game (I am watching a Sims video as I write this).


Nice headphones - I like these ones with the holographic ear things; I think they are pretty.


 Divergent by Veronica Roth - I have wanted this book for ages. I have read the sample of it on iBooks and it sounded amazing.


And that is the end of my list! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you again next week!

Bye!


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment