Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

January Favourites


Hey everyone!

How is it that we’re already one-twelfth of the way through 2018? I swear it was 2015 yesterday. Since it is the end of the month, that means another round of monthly favourites. January is always a hard month for favourites. I never really do anything in January; I kind of just sit around, sleep in and watch TV. I have come up with a couple of things, though, that I have loved throughout this month, so I’ll share them with you now.


The first thing on my favourites list is Harry Potter related (is my obsession obvious yet?) thing that I received for Christmas from one of my friends. On an entirely unrelated note (wink wink), she is now my best friend. It is a purse that looks like the Hogwarts letter Harry got when he was eleven. I really love it. I transferred my money over to it as soon as I could and has been in constant use ever since. The inside has plenty of card spaces and a zippy section for coins right in the middle. Other than that, it makes me smile every time I look at it, which is pretty nice if you ask me.
  

Another thing I have been loving this month is the pair of denim shorts I got for Christmas. They are just plain ol’ denim shorts, but that is what makes them great. They go with every single top I own, making them extremely versatile, and they are really comfy. They are a petite size, which is great for tiny people like me. They hug my waist perfectly, which is a welcome change from having a massive gap between the top of my jeans and my back.


The final thing on my list of favourites this month is season 4 of Once Upon a Time. Mum and I have been sporadically watching this all throughout last year, but this month we committed ourselves to finishing it. This season the focus was on Frozen and also on the big Disney villains Ursula, Cruella De Vil and Maleficent. Everything about it was just fabulous. There are so many twists and turns all the time and sometimes it's hard to keep up but its so worth it. For those of you that haven’t seen it (or, heaven forbid, heard of it) it is a show that puts a twist on the old fairy tales like Snow White and Cinderella. If you are a hardcore Disney fan, I highly recommend this show to you.

They are all of my favourites for this month. I do hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll be back again next week with a new post!

Did you like my favourites? What favourites did you have this month?


Love, Nicky x

4 comments:

  1. I haven’t watched Once Upon a Time but I keep hearing about it, so I guess I’m going to have to look into it!

    The Harry Potter purse is also super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look into it. I’m obsessed! Also, thank you. I love that purse so much!

      Love, Nicky x

      Delete