Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Let's Get Personal Blogger Tag



Hey everyone!

I was tagged a little while ago by the wonderful Emily from That Weird Girl Life to do the Blogger Tag. I’ve done two Liebster Awards in the past so I’m excited to answer some more questions. Thanks Emily for tagging me!

Here are the rules:

   1.       Answer the eleven questions your tagger has asked.
   2.       Nominate eleven other bloggers – all with below 200 followers.
   3.       Give your nominees eleven questions for them to answer.
   4.       Make sure to let them know you’ve nominated them.

On with the questions!

When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was little (I still am quite young, only being 18 and all), I wanted to be a pet store owner. I loved (and still love) little animals like bunnies, kitties and puppies and I thought it would be just lovely to surrounded by them at all times. At that point, I’d never had a pet before or even been in a pet shop. After adopting my cat, Stanley, and smelling all the smells in a pet store, I decided that it would be much better to be something not animal related. I didn’t know what, since I was only about ten, but yeah.

What time of day do you do your blogging? Do you usually work in the daytime or are you a night owl?

I usually do blogging during the day time. Right now, for instance, it’s midday. Sometimes I do blog in the night time if I am doing it very last minute.

If you could only eat one candy or chocolate for the rest of your life, what would it be?

It would have to be Maltesers, wouldn’t it? I can live without having any of the others, but Maltesers would have to stay.

What is your go to movie to watch when you're feeling sad or upset?

My go to movie/s in general is Harry Potter, but that can take DAYS to finish. Other than that, Disney movies are my jam. My favourites are Tangled, The Little Mermaid, and Aladdin.

Has there been a book that has changed your life?

Does Harry Potter count? I don’t know what my life would be like without reading Harry Potter. I don’t know exactly how it has changed my life, but believing in magic is fun!

Which Disney movie scared you the most as a kid?

Even though above I said that Aladdin is one of my favourite Disney movies, the cave of wonders rising out of the sand and the Jafar scene at the end was the scariest thing in the world.

What is the hardest thing for you about blogging?

The hardest thing about blogging for me is coming up with ideas for blog posts. This would be completely fine (since mostly I do think one up for the end of the week) except that I also have to come up with ideas for uni assignments and homework. I often find myself googling for those “100 blog post ideas” posts and end up finding at least one idea I can work with.

If you had to recommend one musician/band that everyone should listen to, who would it be?

If you don’t listen to or at least know one song by Shawn Mendes, I don’t know if I can be friends with you. I just love him so much. His music, I absolutely love. I don’t have enough money to go see him in November (which is when he’s coming to Brisbane), but I do love him and his music a whole lot and would highly recommend his music to you.

If you could sit down and chat with any fictional character (from a book, movie. or TV) who would it be? And what would you talk about?

I would love to sit down and have coffee, little tea cakes and a chat with Minerva McGonagall, the Transfiguration professor from Harry Potter. I feel like she’d have loads of epic stories from the time of the Marauders and Harry’s time. Also, I just think that she would be really interesting to talk and listen to.

What is something that no matter what, always makes you laugh?

One thing that will always make me laugh is my friends. We always take conversations way too far and die laughing afterwards. One time, we were talking about how two of us had allergies, then me and the other allergy free friend said we would probably die if a fast bus hit us, so now we say we’re allergic to fast buses. We couldn’t stop laughing for at least the next five minutes.

And if you had to pick: cake or pie?

I eat more cake than I do pie, but pie can be sweet or savoury. BUT there are plenty of other savoury non-pie things that I enjoy. So I think I’ll go with cake, purely because I love cake so much. Ohhhh but cottage pie is so gooooood. Oh I don’t know…. Cake. I’m going to lock in cake.

And now for the nominations *dramatic music intensifies*:

Sarah: @sbysparkle
Beth: @bethxkate
Yasmin: @rebel_noir
Róisín: @totally_ro
Chloe: @chl0allen
Emma: @emmaboughtwhat
Hannah: @hannahnele_
Katie: @katieyvonne_x
Loren: @lorenxalicia

And finally, the questions the Lucky Eleven™ must answer:
   1.       What is one thing you’ve done recently that you are proud of?
   2.       What is your favourite song or songs of all time?
   3.       Pick a superpower to have.
   4.       What is something you have tried but never wish to do again?
   5.       If you could have dinner with someone, living or dead, who would it be? And what would the dinner conversation be?
   6.       Have you ever fallen in love?
   7.       Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
   8.       What is your favourite thing about where you live?
   9.       If you could only use one kind of makeup for the rest of your life (ie. Lipstick, mascara, foundation, etc.), what would you choose?
   10.   What is your biggest pet peeve?
   11.   And finally: pancakes or waffles?

That’s it! That’s the blogger tag! If you’re nominated, I hope you have fun with the questions I’ve written. Let me know if you do it so I can have a read!

Love, Nicky x

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That makes me so happy that you did the tag, Nicky! I loved reading all of your answers to my (hopefully interesting or at least understandable) questions! I'm a big Harry Potter fan too. Sometimes I imagine what life would have been like if I hadn't read the series! (I'm assuming it would like a post-apocalyptic wasteland, haha) And I totally feel your internal struggle about whether cake or pie is better. Sometimes I'm more into cake, sometimes I'm more into pie, but I love them both!! How could I possibly pick?? ;)

    Thanks again for doing the tag and keeping it going! Your post was so much fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me! I had so much fun!

      Nicky x

      Delete