Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

My Makeup Collection

As my blog is about makeup (among other things), I would like to present to you my makeup collection!








Foundation

I have the Napoleon Perdis BB Cream that I got for my birthday. It is suitable for most skin types and has SPF 20 in it.

Blusher/Highlight/Contour

I have the Napoleon Perdis Highlight, Blush and Contour set that I got for my birthday.

I also have the Face of Australia blush in Outback Primrose.

Lipstick

I have a Napoleon Perdis lipstick in  Madrid, which I use in the dance concerts I participate in.

I have a Clinique chubby stick that I got as a free gift with another purchase (more on that later) in the colour 06 Roomiest Rose.

I have a Maybelline lipstick in 190 Royal Red that I use in my dance concerts.

I have a Maybelline Colour Whisper lipstick in 65 Pink Possibilites that I bought with my own money.

I have a Designer Brands Eternal Colour lipstick in 393 Ice Coral that I bought with my own money.

I have a TBN lipstick in 873 Kiss Me Quick that I bought with my own money.

The final lipstick that I own is Prestige in the colour Sweet.
Powder

The only powder I own is the Face of Australia powder in Outback Translucent.

Eyeshadow

I have an Inglot pallette with 5 colours in it. There is a shimmery black colour, a shimmery gold colour, a shimmery dark purple colour, a shimmery lighter purple colour and a light pink shimmery colour.

I have a Nutrimetics pallette with 3 colours in it. There is a shimmery light purple colour, a shimmery nude colour and a shimmery maroon colour.

I have a Sugar Baby single colour eye shadow in the colour ice maiden. It is a nice silvery white colour.

Mascara

I have a Clinique black mascara that I got as a free gift with another purchase. It is small, but it works and I think it is great!

I have a CoverGirl black mascara that is a regular size mascara, it works well and I like it. I mainly use it when I perform in dance concerts.

Eyeliner

I have a NYX Felt Tip eyeliner in Extreme Black. I am a bit scared of using this because I don't want to make a mistake.

I have a Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal black eye pencil. It is easier to use than the NYX eyeliner, and that is why (ah huh ah huh) I like it (ah huh ah huh).

Brushes

Foundation brushes-


I have an E.L.F. professional foundation brush. I find that it makes streaks in the foundation when I use it, so
I use my QVS foundation brush because it is softer on my skin and doesn't streak the foundation.

Powder brushes-

I have one powder brush, it has soft, strong bristles and it feels nice on my skin.

Eyeliner brushes-

I have an Estee Lauder 7E eyeliner brush that I think can also be used as an brow colour brush.

Blush brushes-

I have a blush brush that is unbranded. It has fairly soft, strong bristles and it feels good on my skin.

Contour brushes-

I have a Napoleon Perdis Reflective Contour brush. I got this for my birthday with the blusher, highlighter and contour set. I enjoy using this brush for all three of those things.

Lip brushes-

I have a Manicare lip brush that I use mainly when I perform in dance concerts. It works well and that is why I like it.

I hope this gave you an insight to my makeup life. If you want any swatches or reviews, just ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment