Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Skincare Collection

Ok. So before I start, I'd just like to say that all of these were gifted to me from friends and family.

My skincare collection is, I think, pretty big. Some people would think it not much at all, but if you are someone who goes out shopping and sees a new thing they like the look of, but never gets around to using it, it's a lot.

I'll start off with the lotions and potions I have from The Body Shop.

I have two Cassis Rose body lotions in the 60ml bottle size ( I don't think they sell them any more). I have not yet tried these, but they look really good (and smell nice as well).I have one Coconut body butter in the 50ml tub size. They do still sell these. I have used this so much over the past 6 months (on and off) and it works really well (and smells like coconuts). I had a look into the other scents they do and I am excited to try them out (not that I have bought any, yet).


Now I will tell you about the things I have from Face of Australia.

I have the Detoxifying Face Mask with Aloe Vera and Cucumber extract (and you guessed it, it smells like cucumbers). I have not yet tested this out yet, as with most of the products I own. I also have the Purifying Makeup Remover, also with Aloe Vera and Cucumber extract (this also smells like cucumber). I have used this and it works brilliantly. One day, a few weeks ago, I was trying to put on eyeliner and this came in really helpful when I messed up.The last thing I have from Face of Australia Revitalising Body Lotion with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamin E.  I have used this on my arms and legs and it works great. It also works well on sunburns also.


I also have things from Bodycology (I don't think these are sold anymore).

I have White Gardenia and Sweet Petals moisturisers. I have not used these yet, I am still using the Face of Australia one, but I think these look good.


I have four things from Katy Perry's range of skincare.

I have two products from her Meow range. They are the Shower Gel and Body Lotion. They smell absolutely divine and I have not used them yet, but I will.


I also have two products from her Killer Queen range. This is her most recent range and it has a very lovely scent. I have the Shower Gel and Body Lotion.

The last thing, but certainly not least, is the Biore Moisture Lotion. It has SPF 15 in it and is used on the facial area.


I hope you found this interesting. I may write reviews on these, but you'll have to stay tuned to find out.

PS: I could not find any websites to link you to (mostly because they aren't sold anymore/Katy Perry doesn't have an online store with her fragrances. sorry), so you'll have to search online for them, or go shopping. Either way, you will probably find them.

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment