Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Day - School

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to tell you about what happened at my school today.

Before I begin, I will say that right now, I am sitting at my desk at home in near 30 degree (Celsius) heat (don't worry, I have air conditioning) at about 5 minutes to 4 pm on Tuesday the 18th of February.

My day at school started off fairly well. We went to our school auditorium to watch a performance about body image and cyber bullying. It was really interesting and I thought that it was very entertaining and educational (or maybe even edu-taining haha). A great start to the day.

I may have to go to my swimming training soon so if I do, then I'll tell you.

After the performance, we went off to our lockers and got our lunch. At lunch we ate, chatted, talked exasperatedly about how hot it was and how our school should have air conditioning in all the classrooms.

In Business class, after lunch, we did boring things that don't matter (to you anyway), so I won't waste your time and tell you about it.

We then had second lunch. Again nothing much happened, refer to previous lunch paragraph.

In maths, I learned how to calculate effective rates of interest. It is surprisingly easy, for me anyway. I learn new things pretty quickly, unless it's exercise related. Ugh.

In religion, we took down notes on how to mystery of God affects our lives in many ways. Religion is the most boring subject in school (for me, but other people in my grade love it).

*5 minutes pass*

I'm back. Sorry. I had to change into my togs.

After school, I went straight on the computer to do homework. I finished it, of course. And now I'm here writing this for you and I am about to go off to swimming, so until next time.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment