Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

March Favourites 2017


Hey peeps!

Another month, gone! Wow, this year is sure going fast! I’m four weeks into my first semester of university and I already have two assignments to do (eek!). I need to get a start on those before it’s too late. They’re due in about 3 weeks, so I have loads of time, but due dates have a nasty habit of sneaking up on me when I least expect it. I haven’t got many favourites this month since I haven’t bought many new things recently, but here is what I have been loving this month!


The things I did buy in the past month are these two tops from Supre. One is a kind of dusty rose colour and the other is black and white horizontal stripes. I like them both a lot since they go with skirts and shorts I already have, but I would like to acquire some new bottoms as well. I really don’t have that many clothes, but I also don’t have a job so there is that. Oh, and by the way, these tops were 2 for $10 (they are normally $15 I think). They are also very soft and the collars are really nice. I can’t explain what makes them nice, but I like them.



My next favourite is Katy Perry’s Killer Queen perfume. I have been wearing this perfume every day and I like it a lot. I have loads of perfumes and I’m testing them out to see which one I like the most (then I’ll use that solely). Maybe I’ll do a perfume roundup post (let me know!). This one has sweet and fruity accords, as well as an underlying woody scent. Killer Queen is the only one I’ve tried so far, so I reckon I’ll try one every month and give you a roundup at the end of the year perhaps…



My makeup favourite for March is the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I put this on every morning before uni (except on Tuesday when I go in the afternoon). I love that it makes my lashes stand out, but not too much, you know? It takes a little bit of time to dry, so there is a risk of having little black flecks underneath my eyes, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take. Also, I can just wipe it off with a makeup remover, so it’s no big deal if it does happen. It stays on until I tell it to get off and its waterproof (perfect for my watery eyes).


Also, I don’t know if you heard, but Ed Sheeran released his new album, Divide, on March 3. I absolutely love it! Okay, so I haven’t bought it on iTunes yet (no iTunes credits, unfortunately), but Ed has been kind enough to put the entire album on YouTube, which is where I listened to the album (quite a number of times!). My favourite songs from the album (not including Castle on the Hill and Shape of You) are Galway Girl, Nancy Mulligan, and What Do I Know. I like the vibe of those songs in particular but overall, I highly rate the album and am excited to buy it on iTunes once I buy another iTunes card.

I have also been loving that the weather is getting a bit cooler. It still does feel a lot like summer, but it is getting cooler. I can’t wait until April when, in my opinion, Autumn really starts in Queensland (there’s a cyclone developing up north for goodness sake!). The temperatures have recently been 30 degrees and lower (about 86 degrees Fahrenheit for all you ‘Muricans out there!).

That’s about it for my favourites this month, so I do hope you enjoyed it!

What have been your March favourites? Do you like my favourites from this month?


Love, Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment