Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

November Favourites

Hi everyone,

As it is now December, I thought it was about time to do my November Favourites. Here we go!


The first favourite this month is Soap and Glory Hand Food. I bought this at Myer a few weeks ago. It smells absolutely amazing. The fragrance is their Original Pink fragrance, so it smells musky and marshmallow-y and moisturises my hands oh so well.


The second favourite this month is Soap and Glory Daily Smooth body butter. I got this for my birthday in August. I really like the scent of this. The fragrance is their Mist you Madly fragrance, so it smells musky, fruity and sweet and makes my arms and legs lovely and smooth.


The third favourite this month is the Pretty Wicks Sweet Vanilla and Coconut Cookie candle. I got this candle at a market a few weeks ago. I love the smell of this. It smells like coconuts and vanilla and they are my two absolute favourite scents. It burns really nicely as well.


 The fourth and final favourite this month is the Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume. I got this for Christmas last year and rediscovered it last month. It smells really lovely. It has notes of red velvet, wild berry and bergamot and it's scent is in the "Floriental" family. I am a really big fan of Katy Perry so it is no surprise that I love this.


They are all my favourites for the month of November. I hope you enjoyed it and I will talk to you again next week.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment